Accounting Manager - Outsource Services
Global Professional Services group have a permanent opportunity for an Accounting Manager to lead the Accounting Outsourcing Services team in their Dublin office. This role offers excellent career progression opportunities and the chance to work with a portfolio of clients across a number of different sectors.
- Building and leading a team ensuring service levels and standards are maintained.
- Managing a portfolio of key clients
- Contributing to the development of their outsourcing service.
- Responsible for leading and reviewing assignments ensuring timely completion of assignments
- Responsible for the outsourcing practice management including client billing and debtor management.
- Collaborating with other departments to provide coordinated solutions to clients.
- Completion of management accounts, client reporting and statutory financial statements
- Data entry and any other accounting / tasks which may arise
- Set up client’s supplier and expenses payment manually and electronically
- Preparation of bank reconciliation and primary records of account
- Preparation of monthly reports
- Preparation of client specific payroll reports when required
- Familiarity with ROS to support with statutory payroll and VAT returns
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- 5 years + accounting experience ideally.
- Qualified Accountant – ACCA, ACA, CIMA.
- Proven experience in offering clients your expertise in a range of accounting and advisory services.
- Knowledge of FRS102
- Management experience
Please apply with your full CV to be considered for this position. Any further queries please contact Melissa Lam at Paragon on 1874 6770