Accounts Assistant - Aircraft Leasing
A leading aircraft leasing company is looking to ramp up its Dublin operation and is looking for a part qualified accounts assistant to join their team.
- Manage daily banking and petty cash transactions including set up of bank accounts, bank reconciliations and periodic cash counts
- Handle full set of accounting including preparing vouchers, ledger maintenance and fixed assets
- Monitor cash flows and prepare short-term funding plans;
- Prepare monthly reports to head office including rental collection, expense report against budget
- Perform ad hoc assignment as requested by the management.
- Part qualified with a recognized accounting body;
- At least 3 to 4 years of work experience in banking / finance / accounting field;
- Treasury experience is essential;
- Work experience in aircraft leasing industry is preferable but not a must; and
- Able to work independently with strong problem solving skills, sense of urgency and commitment in meeting deadlines.
Please apply through the link provided or to have a confidential conversation regarding this opportunity please call Stephen on 01 874 6770.