Accounts Assistant - Property Management
A role has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join the finance function of a busy multinational. The position is a permanent role.
Title: Accounts Assistant
part-time role with 20-25 hours per week.
- Accounts Payable - record domestic and foreign purchase invoices in line with company procedures
- Employee Expenses - Review and record employee expense claims in line with company procedures
- Accounts Receivable -Prepare regular sales invoices and liaise with relevant project managers to ensure payment received
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Assist with bi-monthly VAT returns
- Assist with internal and statutory audits
- General support and assistance to the finance team
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of Irish VAT rules
- Strong competence in MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Fluent English
Please apply or to have a confidential conversation regarding this role please call Stephen on 01 874 6770.