AML Compliance Manager
AML Compliance Manager
A leading Irish bank based in Dublin now requires a AML Compliance Manager to work alongside the Group MLRO to Lead and drive the AML/CTF Sanctions Framework to improve the groups policy and procedures for the compliance and risk requirements across the Bank.
- Provide support and advice to management on the application of AML / CTF / FS regulation and oversee the management of financial crime risks in their business areas
- Build and manage effective relationships with management and staff in business units
- Review and update AML/CTF & Financial Sanctions (FS) frameworks, policies and standards. Prepare submission for approval at Bank’s governance fora.
- Maintain and update the AML/CTF & FS risk assessments.
- Provide oversight of AML/CTF & FS processes including CDD, Suspicious Transaction Reporting, Sanctions, PEPs
- Review operational policies and procedures for consistency with AML/CTF Policy.
- Provide feedback on identification and management of financial crime risks in the 1st line through formal 2nd line risk assessment processes Assisting
- Development and delivery of AML/CTF & FS training across the Group, including the online course for all staff, bespoke training for the Board and Senior Management and targeted training for key business areas
- Assist in the management of regulatory inspections and investigations
- Manage MLRO Oversight Reviews Manage 2nd line Customer Risk Assessment processes
- Assist in the development of a Group Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy on foot of enactment of legislation
- Review / Sign-Off of Enhanced Due Diligence cases and of potential Sanctions hits and/or PEP matches
- 3rd level qualification
- Compliance Qualification (e.g. LCOI) completed or in progress
- Have a deep understanding of AML/CTF/FS regulation and how to apply it in a business environment readily instilling confidence as an expert professional in your field.
- A professional qualification in Compliance, Anti-Money Laundering or other relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years in a 2nd Line of Defence AML/Financial Crime Compliance role, with proven experience in a retail financial services environment.
- Experience of providing oversight on AML/CTF/FS frameworks, policy and processes. Banking experience and product knowledge an advantage
- Excellent document writing skills
- Good command of MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access
This role is a ‘controlled function’ as defined by the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 Regulations 2011
This AML Compliance Manager is an exciting opportunity to join a top bank. You will have two direct reports and will be reporting directly and aiding the Head of Financial Crime Compliance & Group MLRO this role will be required to deliver specific aspects of support to the growing department, with view of a strong career progression internally with time while aiding and deputising for the senior manager.
For a private and confidential conversation and for a full job description please contact
Ciarán O Connell on 01-8746770. Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org