APA / QFA Advisors
Exciting opportunities has arisen within a leading Irish Institution for Qualified Financial Sales Advisors, for both Sales Advisor and Lending Advisor positions.
This will suit ambitious and motivated individuals who are looking to work in a professional, dynamic and fast paced environment.
We have numerous roles for QFA professionals in both:
- Sales advisory: Responsible for the delivery of sales via inbound and outbound phone lines and online applications. It manages all direct sales for new and existing customer.
- Lending Advisory: Processes loan and overdraft applications for Small Business and Agri customers over the phone.
- QFA (APA in Loans, Regulations and Investments will be accepted if attaining QFA within 18 months of being appointed to the role).
- Proven sales record Or Strong track record in preparing and submitting high quality credit applications
- Strong customer focus and proven commitment to customer excellence standards
- Excellent telephone and verbal communication skills.
This is a brilliant opportunity that will create a platform for you to later on move to many other roles within the organisation.
For more information call Natalie Nekmouche on +353 1 874 6770.