The Asset Manager will have responsibility for ongoing management and the delivery of agreed strategies across a range of performing and non-performing loans.
- Ensure minimal delays in getting residential and/or commercial assets onto the market
through effective and efficient relationship management
- Manage the process for the take on and appointment of Receivers over Commercial properties
- Attend Borrower and Client meetings as required and act as a day to day point of contact
- Identifying alternative solutions to disposing of assets on an accelerated basis
- 4+ years’ experience managing a commercial loan portfolio
- Previous lending and recovery experience across a number of asset classes
- Ability to extract data from asset register to drive strategic decisions
- Excellent relationship management experience
This is a client facing role which requires someone with excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Asset Manager to join a rapidly growing organisation with exciting prospects and an excellent remuneration package.
For more information apply below or contact Natalie Nekmouche on 01-874-6770.
You are the specialist in your sector – we are the specialist in recruitment!