Associate Solicitor - Banking
You will be joining an established commercial team and will be afforded the opportunity to build out your own banking practice while managing a number of key accounts from day one. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced banking solicitor looking for an autonomous position with a real opportunity to progress to partner.
- Advising on loan finance, syndicated lending, acquisition finance, equity investments and secured and unsecured loans.
- Providing advice to banks, building societies and other financial services providers on the Consumer Credit Act and general regulatory matters, domestically and internationally
- Providing advice on compliance and corporate governance related matters
- Developing the practice area through published articles, networking events etc.
- 5+ years’ PQE lawyer in Ireland or England & Wales
- Prior experience in banking and financial services is essential
- Comfortable managing accounts with a genuine desire to grow the practice area with a view to obtaining partnership
For a private and confidential conversation and for a full job description
please contact Stephen Tierney on 01-8746770.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org