Associate Solicitor - Construction
An opportunity has arisen for a Construction lawyer to join a commercial practice in Dublin as an associate. You will be joining an established commercial team and will be afforded the opportunity to build out your own construction practice while managing a number of key accounts from day one. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced construction solicitor looking for an autonomous position with a real opportunity to progress to partner.
- Covering contentious and non-contentious issues across Construction with a particular focus on Renewable Energy
- Advising consultants, contractors and engineering businesses on all aspects of construction law
- Providing advice to lending institutions on security with relevance to particular construction projects
- Liaising with the general property and finance teams as appropriate
- Managing existing accounts as well as developing new business areas through attending networking events, published articles, interaction with association bodies etc.
- 5+ years’ PQE lawyer in Ireland or England & Wales
- Prior experience in construction law is essential
- Comfortable managing accounts with a genuine desire to grow the practice area with a view to obtaining partnership
For a private and confidential conversation and for a full job description
please contact Stephen Tierney on 01-8746770.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org