Associate Solicitor - Employment
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an employment solicitor to join a top commercial practice in Dublin as an associate. You will be joining an established team and will be afforded the opportunity to work across both contentious and non-contentious matters. This is a commercially focused employment practice with a blue-chip client base so all work will be covered from a defence perspective.
- Advising clients on investigations, disciplinary actions and appeal procedures to avoid potential litigation
- Advising on contentious matters before the Employment Appeals Tribunal, the Labour Relations Commission, Labour Court and Equality Tribunal as well as before the courts
- Providing regulatory advise on all aspects of the attraction, retention and termination of staff
- Qualified lawyer in Ireland or England & Wales, 2 years’+ PQE
- Prior experience in a commercial employment practice essential
- The ability to develop longstanding relationships and an interest in being involved in client development beyond pure account management
This is a great opportunity for an employment lawyer to join a meritocratic firm where there is a genuine opportunity for career development.
For a private and confidential conversation
please contact Stephen Tierney on 01-8746770.
or email email@example.com