Associate Solicitor - Tax
You will be joining a growing team and will be afforded the opportunity to work across domestic and international tax matters. Qualified lawyers currently working in industry will be considered as well as those coming from private practice.
- Advising corporate clients on tax reconciliations and structures domestically and internationally with regard to M&A deals
- Providing stand-alone advice to high net worth individuals
- Liaising with accountants, tax advisors and relevant statutory bodies as required
- Qualified lawyer in Ireland or England & Wales, NQ – 6 years’ PQE
- At least a years’ tax experience gained in Ireland is required - experience gained during training contract rotation will be considered.
- The ability to develop longstanding relationships and an interest in being involved in client development beyond pure account management
This is a great opportunity for a tax lawyer looking to get into a growing team where they can fast track their career.
For a private and confidential conversation and for a full job description
please contact Stephen Tierney on 01-8746770.
or email email@example.com