Audit Assistant Manager
A leading Professional Services Group in Dublin City Centre are looking for an Audit Assistant Manager to join them on a permanent basis. This role offers the opportunity to work in an experienced management team with a portfolio of international clients.
- Managing a team and coordinating a number of audit teams
- Managing a portfolio and using wider knowledge and skills to lead ‘special work’
- Responsible for audits from planning through to completion and sign off
- Reporting directly to partner on certain engagements
- Providing solutions for clients including fee negotiation and cash collection
- Communicating budget requirements to junior staff members
- Assist in delivery of technical training
- Act as point of contact for larger clients and primary contact for smaller clients
- Participate in selling other services of the firm, looking for opportunities and developing them
- Assisting with preparation of clients’ presentations
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum two years PQE
- Strong knowledge of FRS100 to FRS102
- Strong management skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Time management, work in progress management, delegation, use of initiative, excellent communication and assertiveness are essential attributes for this role.
If you are interested in this role and think you possess the right profile please apply with your full CV. Please contact Melissa Lam at Paragon on 1 874 6770 for more details.