Business Analytics Manager | Capital Modelling
Our client, a leading Retail Banking Group, are looking to further strengthen their risk management team with the addition of a Credit Analysis Manager to lead and manage the delivery of credit capital forecasting and related items. This role will manage the team’s involvement in IFRS 9 modelling support and also support other team deliverables including Pillar 1 capital forecasting and Pillar 2 credit estimation for both ICAAP and regulatory purposes.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented professional with deep knowledge of forecasting, stress testing or modelling within a Retail Credit Risk environment.
- Develop a suite of capital models using ‘best in class’ statistical techniques and ensure that such models are built to best practice and remain fit for purpose through appropriate back testing
- Explore & rollout the use of business analytics environment so that the Customer Credit function has efficient & effective delivery of its outputs e.g. support of IFRS 9 rollout
- Manage the Business Analytics requirement in relation to IFRS 9 rollout
- Support the delivery and coordinate the credit related ICAAP responsibilities including the delivery of regulatory Pillar 1 & Pillar 2 capital forecasting for both internal and external requirements
- Drive the use of the Bank’s business analytics infrastructure to get the best in class approaches through data sets and sources, innovation in the Bank’s delivery of its business across the full life cycle of credit risk
- To support the strategy area’s using advanced optimisation techniques to focus effort to high return segments
- Management experience in a relevant financial services environment with a good understanding of all retail products (Cards, Loans, Current Accounts, Mortgages) and channels
- Proven experience in default and loss modelling with exposure to economic capital and regulatory capital modelling would also be very beneficial
- Credit Risk Management using a business analytics environment, preferably from Acquisition to debt sale
- In-depth experience in a risk modelling environment building capital & credit risk models
Interested parties should click the APPLY button to direct a copy of their CV to John Ennis at Paragon for immediate consideration with a view to interviewing in January 2018. Call John on 01-874 6770 for further information and a confidential discussion.