Business Controls Assurance Analyst
A bank based in Dublin City Centre is adding to its Group Risk Function and is recruiting to fill the role of Business Controls Assurance Analyst. The Group Risk Function is an independent risk management function and is a key component of the Group’s Second Line of Defence. It has responsibility for monitoring both the financial and non-financial risks to which the Group is exposed.
- The Business Controls Assurance Analyst is responsible for maintaining the Group’s ‘Process Universe’ (a collection of the Group’s Key Processes, as outlined and defined as part of the Group’s Internal Control Framework).
- Developing and managing a documented Change Management Process applicable for the Process Universe so that changes or updates to Key Processes are made in a controlled and documented manner;
- Executing all approved changes to the Process Universe, ensuring that it remains up to date and accurate;
- Supporting the monitoring and reporting of the results of the Group’s Attestation Process to the Group’s Executive Committee;
- Supporting colleagues in the Non-Financial Risk team who may refer to the Process Universe in their role(s) of overseeing and monitoring the Group’s operational and IT risks; and
- Building collaborative and constructive working relationships across all relevant First and Second Line Business Functions.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related field or functional area
- Bachelor's degree required
- Controls auditing or SOX experience would be advantageous
- Relevant professional certifications desirable, e.g. PRMIA
- Knowledge of applicable risk management and control guidelines or standards
This is a great opportunity for a Business Controls Assurance Analyst to join a major banking organisation in Dublin in an exciting Group Risk Function. This is a full time permanent role.
Please apply by contacting Natalie on 018746770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.