Business Controls Assurance Coordinator
A bank based in Dublin City Centre is adding to its Group Risk Function and is recruiting to fill the role of Business Controls Assurance Coordinator. The Group Risk Function is an independent risk management function and is a key component of the Group’s Second Line of Defence. As a Business Controls Assurance Coordinator you will responsible for supporting the Business Controls Assurance (BCA) Manager.
- Maintaining the Group’s ‘Process Universe’ (a collection of the Group’s Key Processes, as outlined and defined as part of the Group’s Internal Control Framework).
- Developing and managing a documented Change Management Process applicable for the Process Universe.
- Supporting colleagues in the Non-Financial Risk team who may refer to the Process Universe in their role(s) of overseeing and monitoring the Group’s operational and IT risks.
- Building collaborative and constructive working relationships across all relevant First and Second Line Business Functions.
- Updating, and reviewing periodically, any supporting Policies, Processes and Tools and ensuring any changes are communicated and implemented effectively.
- Supporting the preparation and delivery of relevant training materials to assist with the successful interpretation and implementation as appropriate.
- Supporting the BCA Management team in the preparation of documentation for submission to relevant governance forums or committees as required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related field or functional area
- Bachelor's degree required
- Relevant professional certifications desirable, e.g. PMP, CAPM or relevant Project Management certification
This is a great opportunity for a Business Controls Assurance Coordinator to join a major banking organisation in Dublin in an exciting Group Risk Function. This is a full time permanent role.
For further information and a confidential discussion contact Natalie on 018746770 or email email@example.com.