Business Controls Assurance Tester
A bank based in Dublin City Centre is adding to its Group Risk Function and is recruiting to fill the role of Business Controls Assurance Tester. The Group Risk Function is an independent risk management function and is a key component of the Group’s Second Line of Defence. It has responsibility for monitoring both the financial and non-financial risks to which the Group is exposed.
- Assisting the BCA Manager in designing and executing the control testing and assurance strategy Group-wide;
- Assisting the BCA Manager in setting standards for appropriate test management including guidance on sampling strategy, test of design / implementation and operating effectiveness;
- Supporting the BCA Manager in assessing adherence and consistency with ICF Testing Methodology while also supporting the identification of opportunities for process and quality improvements;
- Supporting the BCA Manager in coordinating and reporting on BCA Testing and Assurance activity;
- Updating, and reviewing periodically, any supporting Policies, Processes and Tools and ensuring any changes are communicated and implemented effectively;
- Supporting the design of MI which will support monitoring of the Group’s ICF;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related field or functional area
- Bachelor's degree required
- Relevant professional certifications desirable, e.g. PMP, CAPM or relevant Project Management certification
- Controls auditing or SOX experience would be advantageous
This is a great opportunity for a Business Controls Assurance Tester to join a major banking organisation in Dublin in an exciting Group Risk Function. This is a full time permanent role.
Please apply by contacting Natalie on 018746770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.