Business Risk Services – Senior Associates and Account Managers Wanted
A global professional services firm is looking to hire a number of ambitious professionals to join their business risk services team due to rapid growth in the area.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to get exposure to many aspects of a business in a team that offers attractive career development and progression opportunities.
- Plan, organise and deliver assignments such as external reviews of clients, encompassing regulatory/compliance projects, risk management reviews and internal audit assignments
- Work effectively within a team of regulatory, compliance, risk and audit specialists
- Provide advice and expertise to client boards and management
- Prepare detailed reports outlining findings and recommendations
- Assist in the business development process
- 2 + ( 3+ for AM) years of experience within a Financial Services environment, either as part of a financial services institution or in an advisory, law or business consulting capacity
- Experience in either regulatory and compliance, risk management, corporate governance, internal audit or internal control assignments
- Strong client focus and interest in providing business advisory services to clients
- Good project management skills and the ability to carry out projects with the team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Please apply or to have a confidential conversation regarding this role call Stephen on 01 874 6770.