C++ OR C# Software Engineers For World Leading Global Systematic Hedge Fund
Our client, a blue chip Global Systematic Hedge Fund, who are undergoing rapid growth, are immediately looking to hire Software Engineers who love data & problem solving, are highly technical and want to join dynamic, fast-paced teams.
Equal parts code experts and leading mathematical thinkers, our clients quantitative Software Engineers bring together technical and analytical expertise to handle difficult computational and data-related problems directly, whilst implementing efficient and innovative solutions. Entailing a sophisticated knowledge of algorithms, statistics, and high-performance computing, our client has been able to attract ACM programming competition finalists, top coder contenders and other highly technical, competitive problem solvers.
- At a minimum, a bachelor’s degree in computer science, applied mathematics or another technical discipline from a top-tier institution.
- Strong numerical programming skills.
- Experience with scientific computing, algorithm development or pattern recognition.
- Background or interest in building large-scale, real-time and distributed applications is desired.
- Experience developing high-performance, multi-threaded applications using several programming languages including C# (.Net) OR C++ (linux).
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Perl, Python and Unix shell.
- Whilst our client analyses the data-rich domain of finance, financial experience is not a requirement.
Our client is very well placed to attract, reward and retain the very best talent.
If you feel you are truly ready for this outstanding challenge, working with some of the leading technologists in the world, please do not hesitate to call our Executive Search Consultant, Cian in full confidence for a complete discussion including role description on +353 (0) 871 6653 77 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Cian Mollen – email@example.com
“You’re the specialist in your sector, we’re the specialist in recruitment”