Chief Investment Officer
Our client, an international Asset management firm are currently looking to hire a Chief Investment Officer to lead their Portfolio Management team.
The Chief Investment Officer is responsible for supervising the investment management function while also actively participating in the company’s overall strategy. They will also be responsible for the overall supervision of funds and portfolios.
- Lead strategic asset allocation recommendations
- Contribute to idea generation, vehicle selection, risk and performance analysis
- Assist in day-to-day management of positions
- Ensure compliance with company investment management policies and guidelines, leading periodic reviews
- Collaborate with internal partners in investment solutions, due diligence, risk management, quantitative research, portfolio execution, compliance, and operations
- Monitor markets to understand current drivers and market sentiment at the asset class and sub-asset class level
- Report to the CEO on financial performance, liquidity and risks of the company’s assets under management
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree and/or CFA charter holder strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of equity, fixed income, commodity and currency market drivers and characteristics
- Solid experience within a similar investment role; at least 10-15 years
- Strong understanding of multi-asset portfolio construction and risk management
- Highly analytical, technical, methodical and well-organized approach to work
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment on a global team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For more information on this exclusive opportunity please contact Sean Sweeney in full confidence on 018746770 for a private & confidential conversation.