Client Transitions Analyst
Incredible opportunity for a senior fund accountant to move into an exciting, dynamic and more client focused role. Comprehensive benefits are also on offer with this global fund house based in Dublin City Center.
You will be involved in every aspect of the client transition with each new client being treated as a project with specific deadlines to be met throughout. By the end of each project the team will have reconciled back all aspects of the NAV to the prior administrator and handed the client over to the NAV team who will then move on with daily and monthly processes. Induction Training will be provided in addition to both compulsory training (AML/KYC) and optional training.
- Working with the new client to ensure all the requisite information necessary is received in order to be able to begin the initial take on efficiently
- Load all listed open tax lots into our system and liaising with our Middle Office Department to ensure that all OTC Open tax lots are loaded onto our system along with the daily trades that will be loaded once the initial positions are reconciled
- Reconciling back to the prior administrator books and records and accounting for any differences that may occur between the prior administrators system and the in-house NAV systems at take on date
- Liaising with the NAV team during the parallel period where both the previous administrator and are both producing a NAV
- 1-2 years fund accounting experience essential
- Accounting, Finance or Business Degree. (Min. 2.2)
- Reconciliation skills with ability to problem solve and to resolve trade breaks
- Experience of parallel testing a big advantage
For more information on this role please contact Keith Dawson on 01 874 6770 or email email@example.com