An opportunity has become available to join a newly established lending team in a large financial services organisation in Dublin city centre. The purpose of this role is to generate and manage new commercial loans.
- Demonstrate the ability to make timely, prudent an in-depth credit evaluation that meet the minimum credit requirements
- Oversee all aspects of the credit process; loan origination, pipeline management, pre-screening, cash flow and loan closing
- Ensure compliance and operational risk controls are in accordance with regulatory standards and policies
- Experience as commercial lender at a financial institution
- 3rd level degree and QFA qualification
- Ability to maintain effective relationships with internal and external partners, members and service providers
- Excellent verbal, organisational and problem-solving skills required
This is a great opportunity for a commercial lender to develop his/ her commercial career within a fast-paced environment with a large amount of responsibility. If you are interested in this role, please contact Natalie Nekmouche on +353 (1) 874 6770 for a confidential conversation or email firstname.lastname@example.org.