Commercial loan Officer
A unique opportunity has become available to join a rapidly growing Asset Management organisation in a new role. The purpose of this role is to generate lending opportunities across Commercial Real Estate, SME and the Property Professional market within certain location parameters in Ireland.
- Be part of a team focused on generating lending opportunities across Commercial Real Estate, SME and the Property Professional market within certain location parameters in Ireland (€0.25m-€7.5m).
- Maintain an active knowledge base of all of the organisations loan products and an understanding of the qualifications required of each applicant.
- Review active loan files each day to determine if any documents are missing and be proactive on completion of loan documentation.
- Work closely with the Commercial Lending Underwriting team on a “deal by deal “basis to ensure all lending policies and criteria has been adhered to.
- To identify and suggest improvements & changes to lending criteria and policy as required.
- Liaise with internal Compliance team at regular intervals to ensure all policies and procedures are in line with current regulation.
- Working with Reporting and Management Information (MI) team to produce coherent and tailored reports regarding conversion of pipeline, performance as well as portfolio monitoring/management.
- 2 years+ lending / underwriting / workout experience in the Commercial Lending space
- Hold a primary degree in business or related area /Meet minimum competency requirements (Qualified Financial Advisor / Approved Product Advisor)
- A demonstrated track record of performance in origination or recovery of commercial property loans.
This is a great opportunity for a Commercial Loan Officer to develop his/ her career with a competitive salary and join an organisation which invests heavily in their employees and their careers.
For more information contact Natalie on 01 874 6770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org