Commercial Property Solicitor
An opportunity has arisen for a Commercial Property solicitor to join a boutique commercial practice in Dublin. You will be joining an established commercial team and will be afforded the opportunity to build out your own commercial property practice while working on a number of key accounts from day one. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced commercial property solicitor looking for an autonomous position with a real opportunity to progress to partner.
- Advising developers, financial institutions and investors on the acquisition, management and allocation of property portfolios
- Advising on commercial and some residential leases
- Advising and conducting all requisite work in matters of receivership
- Autonomy will be afforded looking to build their own client book, although the firm are happy to facilitate looking for a pure delivery focused position
- 2+ years’ PQE lawyer in Ireland or England & Wales
- Prior experience in commercial property is desirable, although residential property solicitors looking to get involved in more commercial matters will be considered
- Collaborative, team oriented mentality with a commitment to legal practice with partnership aspirations.
For a private and confidential conversation and for a full job description
please contact Stephen Tierney on 01-8746770.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org