An opportunity has become available to join a newly established lending team in a large financial services organisation in Dublin city centre. The purpose of this role is to underwrite large, commercial cases with increasing delegated responsibilities.
- Work alongside the Head of Credit and assist with the growth of the new team and the responsibilities included
- Deal with large volume of underwriting requests for new customers’ commercial accounts within company policy and the appropriate regulatory requirements
- Prepare detailed high-quality credit proposal papers for consideration by the senior management
- Credit Analysis – the ability to analyse the credit worthiness and risk implications of lending applications
- 2+ years' underwriting experience, preferably with high discretion or commercial exposure
- APA or QFA qualification is essential
- Commercial Awareness - familiarity with the Irish mortgage/ commercial market
- Highly PC literate with a good working knowledge of all Microsoft applications
- Enthusiastic team player who can work individually or as part of a team
This is a great opportunity for an Underwriter to develop his/ her commercial career within a fast-paced environment with a large amount of responsibility. If you are interested in this role, please apply below or contact Natalie Nekmouche on +353 (1) 874 6770 for a confidential conversation.