Compliance Advisory Manager
Reporting to the head of Head of Compliance Advisory & Conduct, a new exciting position within the compliance Advisory & Conduct department, to provide will provide 2nd line compliance advisory and technical support to the 1st line business within a leading Life company.
- Identifying and assessing relevant regulatory requirements
- Advising the business as to obligations associated with regulatory requirements
- Challenging the business on proposals that could compromise compliance
- Reviewing and sign off on materials relevant to regulatory and/or business change
- Advising the business regards appropriate remediation actions
- Provide compliance advisory and technical support to the 1st line business regards:
- Emerging and current regulatory changes
- Key business projects or other internal changes
- Material compliance events and Ad-hoc compliance matters
- Collaborate with key risk and compliance colleagues regards overall 2nd line management
- Attend key forums and advise on compliance advisory developments
- Develop and present content for Senior Management as required
- 5+ years’ experience in risk/compliance experience in financial services industry (Life assurance preferable)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in relevant relevant advisory or regulatory role
- 3rd level degree required along with ACOI qualified (LCOI designation)
- Strong understanding and key experience of key regulations such as CPC, PRIIPS and Insurance Mediation Directive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong analytical and report-writing skills to all levels within the Company
- Highly-organised and self-motivated individual with ability to prioritise effectively and work independently
- Strong stakeholder influencing and management skills and a proven ability to interpret complex compliance matters for practical business application.
- Ability to work with the fine detail and see the ‘big picture’ while effectively communicating regulatory
- Proven ability to withstand challenge and maintain position if necessary
Leading a team of four and working closely across the group and reporting directly to the Head of Conduct, this is an ideal opportunity for a Compliance or Regulatory advising professional currently in a similar positon or looking to move in to a more permeant industry position within a leading Irish company. The successful candidate will have a great opportunity to advise at a senior level and will have the possibility of fast progression thru the wider group.
For a private and confidential conversation and for a full job description
please contact Ciaran on 01-8746770.
Or email email@example.com