An opportunity has arisen for a Construction solicitor to join a top commercial practice in Dublin. You will be joining a strong team and will focus on non-contentious matters, although there will be exposure to contentious issues.
- Drafting and negotiating construction contracts on behalf of developers, contractors, lenders
- Advising public and private bodies on the procurement process
- Advising on environmental regulations and planning matters
- 2+ years’ PQE lawyer in Ireland or England & Wales
- Prior experience in construction law is essential
- Comfortable managing accounts with a desire to maintain a contentious and non-contentious practice
For a private and confidential conversation and for a full job description
please contact Stephen Tierney on 01-8746770.
or email email@example.com