Corporate Client Services Administrator
Corporate Client Services Administrator – Italian or Portuguese speaker
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to join a growing wealth management team as a Senior Corporate Client Services Administrator.
- Support the TL in managing the daily tasks associtaed with operations for the wealth protection of affluent business lines.
- Ensure operating levels meet required standards, review all business cases/transaction types for standard AML
- Handling all errors and issues through proper escalation to management
- Managing all external counterparty relationships, banks, asset managers and out outsourcers
- Ensuring middle and back office departments prioritise appropriately to deliver on published service standards
- Collaborate with the team in identifying areas to improve processing through automation
- Fluency in English and Italian or Portuguese
- minimum of 3 years relevant business sector experience
- Should have a business degree or qualification
- Experience in AML, due dilligence and consumer protection codes
- Knowledge and experience of investment products in an insurance environment would be an advantage
The successful applicant will receive a generous remuneration package including a bonus of up to 20% of the base salary.
Please apply or for more information on this exciting opportunity please call Stephen on 01 874 6770.