Credit Analyst - Aircraft Leasing
Credit Analyst – Aircraft Leasing
A leading global aircraft leasing firm is looking for a credit analyst to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for evaluating current and potential customers on appropriate deal structuring to ensure any new transactions provide optimal returns for the business.
- Undertaking financial analysis of existing and potential clients, building a model of their financial performance to evaluate their long-term viability
- Preparing credit papers for new transactions
- Evaluating the portfolio and presenting the findings to senior management
- Presenting new deals to the board
- Participating in Monthly and quarterly risk forums
- Communicating market information throughout the company
- A business, accountancy or numerical qualification
- Proven credit analysis experience within the airline, shipping, investment banking or commercial lending environment
- Financial modelling skills
- Strong report writing experience
- Excellent presentation and organisational skills
Please apply or to have a confidential conversation regarding this role please call Stephen on 01 874 6770.