A global investment bank is looking for a custody representative to join their growing team and act as a point of contact for the bank. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody with 1 – 2 years custody experience who is looking to join an established organisation with a clearly outlined career path.
The successful candidate will liaise with various custody departments within the bank and resolve any custody related queries received by the depositary.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Establish contacts with various operational teams within the organisation to ensure custody queries are allocated correctly and resolved efficiently
- Follow the trades status through the settlement cycles and follow up on any failed trades
- Attend and participate on operational calls for newly launching funds and migrating funds to address any custody items.
- Perform a review of weekly focus files and ensure that all aged cash reconciliation items are followed up and resolved efficiently
- 1 – 2 years custody knowledge
- Excellent computer skills
- Strong client services skills and a good communicator
- Hardworking and a good team player
Please apply through the link provided or to have a confidential conversation regarding this opportunity please call Stephen on 01 874 6770.