A leading insurance provider is looking to add a data analyst with strong commercial acumen to join a newly set up function in the business. The successful candidate will analyse the data available and create insights and ideas to present to senior management in order to add value to the business.
· Hands on analysis with a view to identifying customer insights and making recommendations to maximise business value in the desired portfolios
· Develop an understanding of the underlying data sets
· Apply statistical techniques to large data sets in the course of predictive modelling
· Deliver easy to interpret analyses of your findings to stakeholders and senior management
· Quantitative background – (Stats, finance, mathematics, computer science)
· Data mining / analysis experience and developing commercial insights
· Knowledge of SAS, SQL and Excel would be an advantage
· Experience working in a cross functional team environment
Please apply or to have a confidential conversation regarding this role call Stephen on 01 874 6770.