A successful Healthcare Company have a vacancy for a Finance Business Partner. This role will work closely with and report to the Managing Director of a business division. The successful candidate will need to build strong relationships with Local and Global Key Stakeholders.
This is a 1 Year FTC with a strong view to permanency for the right individual. With a large investment in a key business division and several projects in progress, you will be joining the company at an exciting growth stage.
• Completion of monthly accounts and provide meaningful financial analysis and commentary
- Producing weekly KPls
- Preparation of annual budget and reforecasting
- Providing commercial and financial support for existing and new business, including P + L analysis, pricing assistance and efficiency reviews.
- General member of local management team and thought partner for the Global Group
- Liaise with local operational members regularly in on financial modelling, cost saving ideas, and capital expenditure
- Participate in negotiations on cost saving, supplier management
- Monitor Cashflow planning
- Lead the Global finance team
- Qualified Accountant – ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA
- Minimum 2-3 years PQE
- Strong experience in producing, analysing and commenting Monthly Management Accounts
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with Senior Management