Finance Manager | Financial Services
Superb opportunity for a qualified accountant with a financial services background to take a leading role in a financial control position at management level in global FS institution. The successful person will assume responsibility for financial control and regulatory reporting for both the UK and Ireland entities. A key part of this role is the management and development of a high performing team of accountants.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for this key management position.
- Assume financial control for the Ireland and UK legal entities
- Develop a close working relationship with the risk team to ensure that financial risk metrics are established with appropriate governance for the regulated entities
- Ensure that local board and regulatory requirements and expectations are met
- Manage the key finance elements of project change for new fund launches and developments in Ireland and the UK
- Work closely with tax to ensure that new transfer pricing is enacted for additional activity in Ireland
- Production of statutory report & accounts and regulatory financial returns
- Ensuring completeness and accuracy of the transfer pricing agreements with other group companies
- Monitoring of the Company’s solvency and liquidity position and liaising with Treasury and operational areas to manage any potential challenges
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA) with fund management or financial services experience
- Knowledge of a highly regulated environment with a strong understanding of Solvency II
- Prior knowledge of using general ledgers and other operating systems
- Strong financial reporting knowledge and awareness of current accounting issues
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills with an innate ability to explain technical and financial information to a broad range of stakeholders
Interested parties should click the APPLY button to direct a copy of their CV to John Ennis at Paragon for immediate consideration.
For more information call John on 00 353 1 874 6770