My client, a leading insurance provider, is looking for a Financial Accountant to join their Finance team in a role that offers excellent exposure to all areas of the business as well as internal progression opportunities.
· Responsible for completing quarterly and annual central bank reporting
· Support management in preparation of the group annual report
· Responsible for submissions to the Central Statistic Office
· Ensuring all prudential returns are completed on time
· Preparation of various disclosure requirements in the Group's Interim Results and the Group Annual Report
· Work closely with other departments (including actuarial and IT) to ensure regulatory reporting is completed
· Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCCA/CIMA)
· Broad knowledge of Irish GAAP reporting requirements
· Knowledge of regulatory environment and supervisory reporting requirements, particularly Solvency I & II
· Strong written communication and report writing skills
Please apply or to have a confidential conversation regarding this position please call Stephen on 01 874 6770.