Leading Retail Group in Dublin City Centre are seeking a Financial Accountant for their fast-paced and dynamic finance team. This is an exciting time to join a very well-known and growing brand.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Deliver the annual budget and quarterly forecasting process
• Compiling periodic business partnering reviews through development, production and value-add analysis of cost-centre reporting
• Collaborating with departments to understand cost lines, budgets are accurate and trends & forecasts are robust
• Participate in year-end statutory audit to provide technical financial accounting advice
• Assist with analysis for new market entry including scenario modelling and post investment review to ensure robust financial analysis
• Having a strong understanding of the company model across all countries to make recommendations
• Designing and implementation of process improvements
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Holds an Accounting Qualification – ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA
• Minimum 1 – 2 years PQE preferably in a retail environment
• Strong business partnering experience preferably from a Retail background.
• Strong systems skills
• Excellent planning and organisation skills
• Excellent attention to detail and an ability to analyse and interrogate high volumes of data as well as demonstrating an ability to focus on higher level overview.
• Commercial awareness with ability to demonstrate a sound knowledge of wider business factors.