Financial Controller - Irish PLC North America
One of Ireland’s most dynamic and innovative PLC’s is seeking a talented, commercial and energetic financial controller to manage their North American division of a rapidly expanding division. Reporting to the Group Finance Director of this new division this represents a unique opportunity to bring your career to the next level with this international assignment for a highly acquisitive Irish plc.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Understanding the key drivers of this business, creating new reporting structures and metrics in order to produce detailed financial and commercial analysis and MI to the senior management team locally in North America and to Group level Finance Director.
- The financial controller will act as finance partner to the operational functions of this division by providing full financial support and analysis on day to day business and operational projects.
- The role will involve full ownership of monthly reporting, annual statutory and audit process.
- Taking the lead on the annual budgeting process and all capital spending and investment programmes.
- Building and managing key relationships with key internal stakeholders and external including audit, tax, legal, and advisory.
- Regular travel in North America can be expected.
Education / Requirements
- Big 4 trained chartered accountant with circa 5 years post qualification experience in finance roles preferably in a PLC, MNC or global corporate environment.
- Broad experience required for this varied and challenging role including financial reporting, commercial analysis, M&A, system implementation and managing the annual statutory reporting.
- First rate presentation, communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be comfortable preparing and presenting financial information to c-suite and Board level members.
For more information on this role please submit your CV to this job advert or contact Robin Craig from Paragon Executive at +353 1 874 6770 for a confidential discussion and to review the detailed job description.