Financial Data Analyst
Global Financial Services Group with a significant footprint in Dublin and Ireland across multiple business lines is seeking to further develop their Business Intelligence Unit by hiring a 1st class Financial Analyst with a passion for data analysis and a research based mindset.
This is a superb opportunity for a career driven analyst who enjoys solving complex business issues by using their SQL or SAS skills to develop actionable business solutions.
The successful person will enjoy a high level of interaction across the company including Technology, Finance, Product, Strategy and Execution, and Operations.
A highly competitive remuneration package is on offer in addition to the opportunity to join a highly motivated team in a truly innovative function with this renowned company.
- Produce and develop executive level reports
- Clearly communicate and present complex analytical finds to the senior management team
- Provide measurable and easily actionable insights that drive results for the business
- Deep dive into customer behaviour analysis and business performance data
- Consistently aim to streamline the analysis process in order to make it more accessible to key decision makers in the business
- Strong academic background in a relevant discipline such as finance, statistics, accounting, engineering or similar
- Deeply knowledgeable about data analysis and brilliant at communicating how it impacts a business
- Proven ability to navigate, extract, explore, qualify and analyse a range of diverse data
- Previous multidimensional modelling analysis skills
- SQL experience and SQL query writing is essential
Interested parties should click the APPLY button to direct a copy of their CV to John Ennis at Paragon Executive for immediate consideration and a full job description.
For further information please call John on 01-874 6770 for a confidential discussion.