Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst
Financial Planning and Analysis - Analyst
A leading global asset manager is looking for a FP&A Analyst to join their finance team to help with the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts. The role will incorporate elements of financial reporting, financial analysis and forecasting as well as ad hoc projects when they arise.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Prepare monthly profit and loss performance analysis against budget/ forecast at group and contract level
- Generate monthly operational expense accruals and monitor and explain the difference between reported financials and forecasted budgets
- Operational cost analysis and reporting
- Report monthly performance to senior management
- Preparation of annual and monthly budgets and forecasts for the business
- Must be a qualified accountant with financial services experience
- Experience with business planning and analysis together with financial reporting
- Advanced excel, powerpoint and general ledger skills
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please apply or to have a confidential conversation regarding this fantastic opportunity call Stephen on 01 874 6770.