Financial Reporting Manager - Aircraft Leasing
Financial Reporting Manager – Aircraft Leasing
A leading aircraft leasing firm based in Dublin is seeking a motivated individual to join its Group Financial Reporting team.
In this position, reporting to the VP of Financial Reporting, you will be primarily responsible for preparation of all US GAAP financial reporting for the consolidated group. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparation of consolidated quarterly management accounts under US GAAP
- Preparation of US GAAP/SEC compliant reporting at quarter end and year end
- Preparation of analysis of financial information, including summaries of quarterly performance supporting Board reports and quarterly press releases
- Improve financial reporting processes
- Qualified accountant (CPA, ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience with SEC reporting and US GAAP
- Hard working, willing to put in the hours when required
- Analytical and results driven
Please apply through the link provided or to have a confidential conversation regarding this position call Stephen on 01 874 6770.