Financial Risk Specialist
Our client, a global financial services group, with a significant footprint in Ireland across a range of banking business lines is looking for an experienced financial risk analyst to join their enterprise risk management team.
Reporting directly to the Financial Risk Manager, this superb opportunity offers the successful person a key role within a well-established team of highly experienced risk professionals with a chance to work on exciting projects that enhance the risk infrastructure within an innovative financial services company experiencing significant growth at this time.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer as well as top notch career development opportunities.
- Provide insightful analysis to inform the Bank’s risk monitoring and assessment process and ensure internal capital is adequate for the Bank’s risk profile
- Manage the collation and compilation of the Bank’s ICAAP, ILAAP and Macro Risk Committee packs
- Support the Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) for the Bank, effectively liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure a thorough understanding of the risk profile of the Bank
- Produce periodic scenario and sensitivity analysis to support the ICAAP
- Keep abreast of and report to the team on the external environment inclusive of market, socio-economic, political and industry specific events that may impact upon the Bank
- Continually support the ongoing enhancement of the financial risk management process through the recalibration and development of the financial risk models and risk assessment methodologies used by the team
- Previous Financial Services experience in a similar role, ideally within the banking or payments sector with a focus on Risk, Capital Management or Treasury
- Strong knowledge of stress testing, financial modelling and risk reporting
- Proven analytical skills, with the ability to drive change in a dynamic business
- A Masters in Risk Management or a Professional Qualification in Accounting or Risk would be a significant advantage in this role (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA – FRM, PRM or CFA)
- Knowledge of SQL, VBA, SAS programs or Mathlab would be ideal
Interested parties should click the APPLY button to direct a copy of their CV to John Ennis of Paragon Executive for immediate consideration or call John on 01- 874 6770 for further information