FUNDS SOLICITOR, DUBLIN
This is an exciting opportunity for an established legal professional to join a global business with multi-jurisdictional exposure. You will be joining one of the largest global financial institutions and will be involved in contentious and non-contentious issues domestically, as well as providing support to a number of the Asian offices.
- Support the Client integration team in Dublin with administration and client contracts including original administration agreement and any amendments, restatements, deeds of adherence
- Answer ad-hoc queries on funds and investment firms related matters, including complaints, termination, client restructuring
- Track Dublin legislation and regulation globally and how that affects our relationships with clients and the requirements for our admin/client contracts
- Updating Legal Team and Client Integration Team on legal developments in the Irish courts
- Address all Dublin litigation
- Provide back up and support to the other team members
- Provide time-zone legal support to Hong Kong/Singapore
- Assist with global integration projects
- Expertise and experience in negotiating and drafting funds related documentation
- AIFMD, MIFID, UCITS, Investment Intermediaries Act
- Client asset rules and investor money rules,
- Central bank regulation and Irish funds legislation including the AIF Rulebook and related guidance
- Consumer protection
- Regulator outsourcing requirements
- Payment services directive
- Knowledge of other funds jurisdictions
This is a great opportunity for a legal professional looking to join a truly global business covering all aspects of fund management.
For a private and confidential conversation and for a full job description
please contact Stephen Tierney on +353 (0)1 874 6770.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org