Data Protection Regulation - Project Manager - FTC
GDPR Project Manager - FTC
A leading governing society with a large membership base require a General Data Protection Regulation project manager to lead and drive the organising of the activities required to ensure the company’s compliance within the GDPR Regulations this will be a fast-passed opportunity with a strong package.
- Complete the review of GDPR requirements and their impact on existing data practises and procedures within the group.
- Develop and deliver the GDPR implementation plan, to ensure compliance with the GDPR regulations
- Work across the organisation to implement monitoring of compliance with the Regulations and best practise data protection policies
- Manage communication to steering committee, project team members and other stakeholders
- Facilitate workshops to analyse current data processing within business units and assist in compiling Data Processing Registers, ensuring that each business area has a full understanding of the personal data that they have and that appropriate data registers are in place
- Assess current data processing for compliance to GDPR requirements, and document findings to build GDPR Gap Analyses on a process-by-process basis
- Use the GDPR Gap Analyses to develop a GDPR Implementation Plan
- Attend and report progress at steering committee meetings
- Provide reporting on all project initiatives, including project deliverables (e.g. plan, scorecards)
- Manage time, cost, scope and quality in accordance with the project parameters while Managing report on project risks and risk mitigation
- Manage project team’s motivation, delivery and performance evaluation
- Design and deliver staff awareness and training programmes.
- Providing leadership to meet the project's objectives.
- Ideally have a minimum 4- 6 years’ experience in a risk management/compliance role with responsibility for managing key regulatory projects
- Project Management experience preferable,
- Professional qualification preferable,
- Strong mindset with a good approach to enable change in a short time frame
- Ability to lead, control and focus people within all levels of the business
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work to a plan; while understanding the need for flexibility in a problem solving / task orientated working environment is essential.
- Experience of facilitation tools – flip charts, projector presentations, brainstorming and Computer literate – including e.g. MS Project, MS Excel, MS Office.
- Conflict resolution
Candidates do not require GDPR expertise, training will be provided to develop GDPR expertise.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director this role is ideal for someone who has worked in project management, compliance, data protection or has proven experience planning, executing and providing guidance to implementation programmes.
For a private and confidential conversation and for a full job description
please contact Ciaran on 01-8746770.
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org