Group Financial Accountant – Dublin
My client, a leading Investment house, is currently seeking to hire a Group Financial Accountant to help manage a team of both qualified and part qualified accountants.
The Role Responsibilities include:
- Leading, motivating and developing a key team in the finance dept., including responsibility for all aspects of our People Focus and performance management programs
- Management of the year end close
- Support the Business teams through implementation, monitoring and ongoing automation and improvement of the Finance system processes to meet business needs and new developments in an effective and efficient manner
- Responsibility for the annual external audit and preparation of IFRS statutory consolidated and subsidiary financial statements
- Ensuring tax compliance throughout the Group and managing the tax returns process
- Must have experience supervising and leading a small team of finance professionals
- Qualified accountant with 2+ year’s PQE, preferably with a Big 4 training background
- Candidate will have an excellent academic track record, strong technical accounting skills including in-depth IFRS knowledge and experience of preparing consolidated financial statements.
- Excellent data analytical and advanced Excel, Word capability, in addition to strong communication skills.
Please apply through the link provided or to have a confidential conversation regarding this call Stephen on 01 874 6770.