Group Financial Accountant
Multinational Pharmaceutical Company are looking for a recently or newly qualified Accountant to join their busy and fast paced Finance team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing global organisation. You will take ownership of managing the general ledgers and providing accurate and timely management reporting to key stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities include
- Completing statutory accounts.
- Maintaining the general ledger including intercompany recharges and intercompany accounts.
- Producing monthly cost analysis
- Monthly management accounts reporting
- Assisting in the reporting of budgets and forecasts
- Helping with internal & external audit queries.
- Contributing to maintaining and improving internal controls to ensure compliance
• The ideal candidate is a recently qualified accountant with 1 year PQE or a newly qualified accountant from a Big 4 accounting practice firm
- Strong experience with General Ledgers
- Proven success with Project Implementation
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders
Please apply with your full CV.
For any further queries please contact Melissa Lam at Paragon on 1 874 6770