Head of Employee Relations & Engagement
This is a key HR leadership role for our client, who is implementing a HR transformation strategy.
You will provide proactive and strategic leadership to a newly created employee relations and employee engagement team to support this critical HR transformation.
Responsible for the delivery of engagement, wellbeing and D&I initiatives along with managing industrial and employee relations.
You will also oversee key projects in culture and engagement and take ownership of drafting the policies and procedures within this remit
- Professional qualification in HR & / relevant 3rd level education
- In depth experience with Union negotiations
- Expert in employment legislation
- Experience of crisis management in relation to industrial relations issues
- Knowledge of conflict resolution within a highly unionised environment
- Broad experience leading in challenging change implementation programmes
- Background in financial services or experience working in similar regulated environment
- Experience in developing employee engagement indicatives across an organisation
- Demonstrable understanding of organisational change and effective change management
- A proven track record in reviewing and designing pay strategies, annual pay reviews and managing performance related reward operations in a large organisation
For further information and a confidential discussion contact firstname.lastname@example.org