Head of Global Financial Reporting - Tech firm
Leading global tech firm is seeking to hire a Global Head of Financial Reporting to join the global finance function which is based in their Dublin Head Office. Working alongside the Global Finance Director this role offers the individual an opportunity to implement a new financial reporting structure with improved systems and processes across multiple global locations.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Ownership of the global financial reporting function across multiple offices.
- Implementing best in class systems, procedures & processes.
- Working on the integration of the finance teams of newly acquired companies.
- Managing the monthly consolidation process across the group.
- Manage the annual audit process for the group.
- System migration – working with IT consultants to implement a new reporting / accounting software system across the group.
- Managing multiple improvement and efficiency projects
Education / Requirements:
- BIG 4 ACA with significant post qualification experience across financial reporting, audit and global consolidation.
- Prior experience working with clients operating a shared service centre model will be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of transfer pricing will be desirable
- Strong project and change management experience.
- First rate communication and stakeholder management skills.
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity further, please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Robin Craig on +353 1 8746770 for a confidential conversation.