Head of IS Audit
Job Title: Head of IS Audit
My client, a leading global Financial Services company based in Dublin City Centre now has a requirement for a Head of IS Audit.
Reporting to Chief Internal Auditors across Ireland and Europe you will be responsible for providing independent advice on the state of IS governance, risk management, control processes and infrastructure supporting all European operations.
You will be required to build relationships / work in partnership with Senior Leadership across all Europe operations helping to support and influence continuous improvement across governance, risk management and control processes.
- Build trust and credibility across the business through sound knowledge of governance, risk management and control
- Within the context of the audit scope lead the effective and efficient execution of the delegated audits that will support the audit opinion
- Drive delivery of a risk-based Audit Plan for European operations on an annual basis
- Lead audit teams in executing audit assignments and other reviews within agreed timescales support audit opinion consistently with Internal Audit’s standards, methodologies and processes.
- Prepare high quality written reports on relevant governance, risk management and control issues
- Support management in identifying actions that add value, are achievable and cost effective.
- Discuss key audit findings with senior IS management, justify these decisions to the Audit Committee.
- Creation professional internal audit environment that brings the best out in our people.
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CISA, CIA, CMIIA, ACA, ACCA)
- Senior Management position in internal audit leading multi-disciplined teams of professional auditors
- 10+ years’ relevant internal audit/IS experience
- In-depth understanding of IT general controls, Information Security risks and controls, IT processes and infrastructure.
- Exceptional analytical skills
If you feel you are the right person for this role please do not hesitate to contact Gareth Fleming on 00 353 1 874 6770 for further information. Please note we are only speaking to candidates who have full working rights in the Republic of Ireland, there is no sponsorship opportunities with this position.