Head of Marketing
Irish PLC operating in the manufacturing sector is looking to hire a new Head of Marketing to join this new global division. The role will be responsible for the implementation of their global marketing strategy and will be based in their Head office (60 mins drive outside Dublin) with frequent travel to international locations to drive the commercial growth across all territories for this division.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Design and develop marketing plans to deliver sustainable commercial growth.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers buying patterns across all geographies in order to design global marketing campaigns for this division.
- Designing high quality technical marketing content (brochures, catalogues, sales presentations).
- Managing and running trade shows, marketing events and seminars.
- Work closely with colleagues and heads of functions to ensure the marketing plan is aligning with the overall growth strategy for the business in order to build on the global brand.
- Matrix reporting structure - Divisional Managing Director and Global Marketing Director.
- Reporting to Directors on the effectiveness and metrics for all marketing campaigns and tracking budgets.
- Managing a small team to develop the marketing function for this division.
- Role will involve international travel
Education / Requirements:
- Degree qualified marketing professional with circa 10 years’ experience.
- Sector experience in manufacturing, construction or related sector preferred.
- Must have experience in the development of marketing strategy and managing the marketing function for international / global brands.
- First rate stakeholder management, presentation and interpersonal skills required.
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity further and to view the full job description please email Robin on email@example.com or call the office on +353 1 8746770 for a confidential conversation.