Head of Procurement & Supply Chain
Irish PLC operating in the manufacturing sector is looking to hire a Head of Procurement to join this new global division. The role will be responsible for the implementation of a global procurement and supply chain strategy across this new international division.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a global procurement strategy aligning to the overall operational needs and demands of this international division.
- Align the procurement and supply chain plans with the overall growth and expansion strategy of the group.
- Negotiating regional supply contracts, purchasing policies and agree raw material prices.
- Monitor performance of vendors, identify areas of risk improvement across the procurement and supply chain function.
- Drive continuous improvement procurement to increase efficiencies and improve profitability across product lines and divisions.
- Work on future prices, budgets and key cost and pricing metrics.
- Establish key performance metrics for the divisional supply chain and procurement functions.
- Role will involve international travel.
Education / Requirements:
- Experienced supply chain / procurement professional with circa 10 years’ experience.
- Sector experience in manufacturing, construction or related sector preferred.
- Must have experience in the development of procurement strategy.
- Experience managing a team in a matrix environment.
- Suit a self-driven, entrepreneurial character who is suited to working in a fast paced and innovative environment.
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity further and to view the full job description please email Robin on email@example.com or call the office on +353 1 8746770 for a confidential conversation.