Head of Risk & Control | Global FS Group
Leading International FS Group with a significant and growing presence in Dublin city centre is seeking to appoint a new Head of Risk & Control to develop and grow a team in Ireland to manage the company’s global risk framework.
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned risk management professional to take a career defining role with a renowned investment company and have the scope to implement high level first line risk management framework in Ireland for their global business operations. It will suit somebody who is keen to put their own stamp on the risk function in Ireland with a remit to recruit and develop a world class team of risk management professionals.
This is a senior management level role and the remuneration package will reflect the seniority and importance of the position.
- Support the global business operations ensuring that all first line risks are managed in line with the overall Group’s risk appetite
- Working closely with relevant oversight functions (such as Risk, Compliance and Group Audit), provide risk insight and help the business to fully understand their risk profile
- Clearly differentiate between change delivery and operational risk while contributing to a proactive and open risk culture adopted across the business
- Embed Group-wide risk management frameworks and systems within the business
- Continuously improve risk monitoring and reporting to key stakeholders and committees
- Recruit, develop and grow a professional risk team within the overall global business operations
- Broad and thorough experience operating within a risk management role within Financial Services industry, ideally in a change or product environment.
- Strong product, process and control management understanding
- Proven ability to lead, inspire and energise a team operating within a global matrix environment
- Detail and solution orientated outlook to work with strong interpersonal and communication skills
Interested parties should click the APPLY button to direct a copy of their CV to John Ennis of Paragon Executive for immediate consideration.
Keen to hear more before applying? Call John Ennis on 01-874 6770 for a confidential discussion.