Infrastructure Business Analyst
My client, a leading-edge technology driven Financial Services firm based in Dublin city centre, now has an urgent requirement for a Infrastructure Business Analyst.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a “start-up” environment whilst being supported by a global organisation whilst working with the latest technologies. My client is a typical early adopter of anything that drives innovation, creativity and measured risk taking which is what they look for in their people too.
This role has a global remit to assess the current processes and tools used to manage the lifecycle of both software and hardware assets. You will create an as is state view of Technology’s IT Asses management capability, highlighting regional variations. My client demands expert technical skills which will provide maximum availability and uptime of the database infrastructure and estate.
Experience and Qualifications;
- 5+ years’ experience in IT
- Experience in implementing an ITAM Framework, Governance and Control
- Knowledge of Technical Systems and integration in to a Global Asset Management model
- Strong analytical skills, able to work and manipulate data sets, draw conclusions, create reports etc
- Strong ability to understand system flows, data flows, data consumption / distribution methods
- Knowledge and understanding of IT licensing and maintenance agreements
- Experience of using purchase order systems
- Experience of accounts payable or similar involvement with invoices
- Understanding of SAM Best Practice
- Understanding various license types (per CPU, PVU, RVU, CAL, concurrent user, names user, installation, subscription, etc.)
If you feel you are the right person for this mandate please do not hesitate to contact Killian Dixon on 00 353 1 874 6770 for further information.