My client, a leading Private Equity Firm, is seeking to hire an Investment Analyst to support the firm in the ongoing appraisal of investment opportunities.
- Supporting the acquisition & investments team through the updating of complex investment performance models.
- Providing input into the development of detailed acquisition modelling tools
- Communicating performance updates to key stakeholders, including writing monthly and quarterly investor reports
- Ensuring that outputs & findings are provided to internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner
- Incorporating market intelligence into the firm’s modelling and performance monitoring tools.
- 1-2 years post-graduation experience is essential
- An excellent knowledge of Excel with a proven track record of building investment models
- Experience of complex financial analysis
- Proficiency at Powerpoint would be a definite advantage
- Third level qualification in an appropriate discipline (Economics, Accountancy, Business)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to develop good working relationships to accomplish common goals, often working to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the real estate sector while advantageous, is not a prerequisite
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with excellent academics to join a leading Private Equity firm and begin a career in Investment’s.
To discuss this role in further detail please call Kevin Menton on 01-8746770 or apply directly to email@example.com